This year I took a class called journalism we interview all sorts of people for there opinion
I Spotlighted Ms. Smith .
1.What thought did you have that you made you wanna be a teacher?
Ms. Smith :I was a coach with speech and finished girl scouts and realized i like working with kids
2 .Do you still like it?
Ms. Smith: I Love it.
3 .Was it your dream job?
Ms. Smith :Movie director kinda gets to do it with plays.
5. Do you like teaching Speech?
Ms. Smith: Love teaching drama and watching speech develop
6. What do you plan on doing after you retire?
Ms. Smith: Traveling all over the world.
7. Are you still going to come back to sub after you retire?
Ms. Smith: Probably going to work to death.
8. What was your favorite subject in school?
Ms. Smith: Math for puzzles and photography.
9. If you could teach any other subject what would it be?
Ms. Smith: Math like in the past.
10. Do you wanna have a different job?
Ms. Smith: No not now unless Hollywood calls for a director than no .
12. What is your favorite class to teach?
Ms. Smith :Drama junior English rubbed off on me .
By: Kyle Schwindt